Harris Internal Medicine is a patient centered Direct Primary Care practice that specializes in the care of adults and adolescents. As a Direct Primary Care practice we do not use health insurance to pay for office visit fees, instead office visit fees are paid directly to the doctor's office to cover office visits.
We believe that using health insurance to pay for a medical office visit is like using car insurance to pay for an oil change. By using health insurance for what it was intended (high cost expenses such as hospital stays and surgical procedures), we are able to charge affordable prices for an office visit. This in turn allows us to be more accessible to our patients and provide more personal, high quality care.
We specialize in the treatment of chronic illness including, but not limited to: diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, heart disease, COPD, asthma, arthritis, gout and thyroid disease.
We specialize in the treatment of acute upper respiratory infections,abdominal infections, bladder infections, wounds and injuries.
We provide wellness exams including annual wellness exam, women's wellness exam and DOT/Pre-employment and sports/school physicals.
Office Visit Fees
Office visit fees are covered by monthly membership fees or per visit fees.
Membership fees cover unlimited office visits, in office labs and procedures
- Individual Membership:
- Age 18-44: $55/month*
- Age 45-69: $75/month
- Age 70 and over $95/month
- Age 10-25 with parent/guardian membership: $15/month
- Corporate Membership: $50/month per employee
Non Member Fees
- Office Visit Fee: $100 per visit
- Lab Fees (send out): $5-$45 per visit
- In office Lab Fees: $5-$30 per visit
- In office procedures: $15-$50 per visit
The full list of non member fees are available upon request
Dr. Erinn Harris
Dr. Harris is a board certified Internal Medicine physician who specializes in the care of patients in ages ranging from 12 to 100+ years. She has been in practice since 2001. She received her Bachelor of Arts from Earlham College and earned her medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine.
From 1998 to 2001, Dr. Harris trained as a intern and resident in Internal Medicine at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Harris has a special interest in women’s health, wellness and preventive medicine. In her spare time, she enjoys spending quality time with her family, baking and serving at her church.Follow Dr. Harris
With Harris Internal Medicine
There are many advantages to becoming a member of Harris Internal Medicine. In addition to comprehensive and affordable care it offers:
- Unlimited access to your physician
- Extended appointment times during your office visit
- The ability to schedule same day or next day appointments
- Unlimited times you can see your physician
- In office labs and procedures at no extra cost
- Outside labs and medications discounted up to 90% off of regular price
- House calls if your are not able to come into the office